Herbs For Arthritis May Help Reduce Its Effects.
Arthritis herbal treatment is the topic of this interesting article which addresses the issue of arthritis pain relief by natural means.
Issues such as arhritis herbal treatment, healthy lifestyle and balanced diet are addressed as well as the steps you can take to get arthritis pain relief using herbal treatments and supplements, the use of minerals, multi vitamins, essential fatty acids, amino acids and calcium/magnesium supplements are recommended.
It is argued that natural cures using arthritis herbal treatment can take between 2 weeks to 3 months, although whether a cure is effected is arguable. It is claimed by other sources that there is no scientific cure for arthritis, however any action you take that gives you arthritis pain relief can only be of benefit irrespective of what the medical or scientific community claim.
Arthritis is a Nutritional Deficiency Disease & Can be Reversed Using Arthritis Herbal Treatments
By Paul Newland
What Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a devastating, painful and degenerative disease of the joints that affects over 75% of all people over the age of 65. In the U.S. alone it is estimated that there are between 37 to 50 million people who suffer with some degree of arthritis.
The vast majority of arthritis sufferers have osteoarthritis which is a chronic, aggressive joint disease. This disease causes cartilage and other joint tissue to deteriorate. Cartilage begins to wear down, and slowly deteriorates to the point to which the surrounding bones begin to rub against each other making a cracking or grating noise. Severe pain and swelling often result, as well as limited movement of the joint.
When compared to arthritis herbal treatments and natural supplements, many doctors prescribe medication to ease the pain and this only serves to make the disease even worse. In fact cortisone (and other steroids) can actually speed up the rate of loss of cartilage. It gets worse – temporary pain relief without rebuilding the joint allows you to move the joint which in turn causes more pain and damage – a lose, lose situation!
There are more than 100 different types of arthritis, and each has its own characteristic symptoms and its own course. Depending on the specific condition and how severe it is, arthritis can interfere with even the most ordinary activities, such as walking, dressing or bathing.
Most medical doctors will tell you that the causes are multiple and unknown, however the truth is that it is caused by a complex of nutritional deficiencies – which can of course be reversed in many cases.
Note – in the case of Rheumatoid arthritis the cause is most likely to be an infection by a bacteria and in addition to the natural and herbal arthritis treatments listed here, a simple antibiotic treatment such as minocycline prescribed by your doctor will help.
At the same time, bone spurs begin to appear at the same joints – all signs of a calcium deficiency and also an early warning signal of osteoporosis.
Prevention – A Natural Remedy for Arthritis
In addition to arthritis herbal treatments and supplements, a healthy lifestyle is essential as a natural remedy and for the prevention of arthritis. Following a few basic steps is an important part of providing a natural remedy.
Here’s what you can do right NOW:
- Make sure you have a well balanced diet with plenty of green leafy vegetables, fresh fruit, eggs and dairy products – these contain minerals, vitamins and amino acids essential for health.
- Exercise – particularly ‘weight-bearing exercises’ – many studies all agree that a small amount of regular weight bearing exercise can assist.
- Reduce the amount of meat, processed foods and carbonated drinks in your diet – these are all high in phosphorous and this causes calcium to be lost.
- Stop smoking and reduce your intake of alcohol, caffeine and sugar – they limit your absorption of nutrients.
- Supplement – you need to supplement with a good source of calcium and other minerals along with vitamins and essential fatty acids. You will make progress by supplementing with all 90 Essential Nutrients and an additional liquid calcium/magnesium supplement.
- Arthritis herbal treatments and cartilage supplements like glucosamine & chondroitin are required to assist with repair and rebuilding of the cartilage.
Arthritis Herbal Treatments & Supplements.
To treat and reverse arthritis you need to follow the prevention guidelines and use arthritis herbal treatments and supplements.
You cannot expect natural cures for arthritis to take a few days. The disease is progressive and degenerative and has been present for quite some time – however the good news is that these treatments work. The process will take from between two weeks to three months (2 to 3 months if you are older and/or suffer any problems with absorption)or don’t take these nutrients in adequate amounts.
Arthritis Health Supplements:
- Minerals – supplement with a good source of calcium and minerals. Liquid is always best and only in a form which is organic and highly absorbable (plant derived colloidal minerals); minerals required include copper,magnesium, selenium and zinc and many trace minerals such as manganese and boron – plant derived colloidal minerals are the best source
- Highly Absorbable Multi-Vitamins – Vitamins B6, D and E are required to build strong bones and vitamins C and E are required to build bone matrix and joints.
- Essential fatty acids from fish oil are also important for reducing the inflammation and rebuilding the fluid used to cushion the joints.
- Amino acids are involved in the construction of collagen and cartilage and you can find them in the multi-vitamin supplements we recommend.
- Liquid calcium/magnesium supplements are required for the support of healthy bones and joints – liquids are always more absorbable than tablets.
- For pain relief, Cetyl Myristoleate Cream – a natural cream produced from essential fatty acids has been clinically proven to relieve pain and improve mobility.
Natural Pain Relief and Repair of Damaged Cartilage
- Two other arthritis supplements involved in rebuilding cartilage are glucosamine and chondroitin.
Clinical studies around the world have shown that supplements containing glucosamine and chondroitin provide a natural remedy for arthritis and help the body build and repair damaged or eroded cartilage as well as reduce pain and inflammation.
Gelatin is a natural form of collagen and when combined with glucosamine will be much more effective than glucosamine on its own.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) & CM (Cetyl Myristoleate) – these two arthritis herbal treatments have shown in clinical and scientific trials to promote the repair of cartilage, relief of joint pain and related discomfort and significantly improve the mobility people suffering arthritis.
Pain relief and freedom of movement is a fundamental part of the natural remedy and cure for arthritis. Ease of movement is essential to keep the joint healthy and in time, the vitamin, mineral and cartilage arthritis herbal treatments and supplements will actually rebuild and repair the damage. A Win-Win situation!
Paul Newland is a health writer, sports training consultant and martial arts instructor and manages the Global-Longevity.com website.
He is the author of numerous health information books and guides, including the Wellness Report, The Ultimate Antioxidant Report, The Selenium Report, The Bird Flu Report, The Ultimate
Nutrient Guide and The Essential Fatty Acid Report and The Ultimate Sports Nutrition Guide – available Free (for a limited time) through Global-Longevity.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Paul_Newland
Glucosamine and Chondrotine have been shown by clinical studies to give arthritis pain relief.
Click here to read more about glucosamine.
For more information on the effects of diet on arthritis go to Arthritis Diet
The information in this website is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult a qualified healthcare provider. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease yourself. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.